Escape with Denman on Tour in 2020!
Denman on Tour: Quilting and Patchwork – 6 Night : Pat Lumsdale
Nantes April 21- 27 2020
Join Denman tutor Pat Lumsdale on a six day tour to Nantes for Quiltmania’s annual Pour L’Amour Du Fil show, a must-visit annual treat for needlework aficionados. Meaning ‘for the love of thread,’ the show brings together over 120 exhibitors from around the world in a celebration of all things thread.
The event always attracts an impressive roster of invited artists who come together to show their work and share their knowledge and passion. The line-up for 2020 is still in development, but previous names include Kaffe Fassett, David Butler, the artist behind modern folk brand Parson Gray, kimono expert Misao Wada and the author of Quilts from the Colonies, Margaret Mew.
To inspire designs in your own work we have included visits to the wonderous Château of Versailles – and to the gardens and home of Impressionist painter Claude Monet.
Prices from £1100.00
Denman on Tour: Gardens of Lake Maggiore – 5 Night : Anna Steven
Lake Maggorie 26 – 31 May 2020
A five day tour visiting beautiful gardens and enchanting villas of Italy’s wonderous Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands, with Denman tutor Anna Steven.
- Tour Manager
- Return flights London Heathrow > Milan Malpensa airport with British Airways
- 23kg checked luggage
- 3 nights at 4* Hotel Pallanza with buffet breakfast and dinner included
- 2 Nights at Denman
- All airport transfers
- Return ferry tickets to Villa Taranto, Isola Bella and Isola Madre, Stresa
- Entrance tickets to Villa Taranto
- Entrance tickets to Isola Madre and Isola Bella Estates and gardens
- Cable car tickets from Stresa to Alpino
- Entrance tickets to Giardino Botanico Alpinia
Prices from £1600.00
If you’d like to pass information on to members, please feel free to utilise our PDF version of the topline information on these tours, simply click link below to download.
If you would like more detailed information, please contact Tracy Strain on 01865 391 991 ext 225 or email email@example.com.