See us at Uffington White Horse Show & Save 3% on Selected Cookery Courses
Join us for an amazing demonstration of the the WI Cookery School at Uffington White Horse Show this August Bank Holiday Weekend. Gates Open from 10am.
Talented cook and Denman Cookery School chef Ashley Keen will be preparing a feast of delightful demonstration on both Sunday 25th August and Bank Holiday Monday 26th August; here’s a taster of what’s cooking;
Timings for both days:
- 11:00 Marinated leg of lamb steak, chargrilled tender stem broccoli & baby gem lettuce, ricotta, almond and mint
- 12:00 Whole Chicken butchery, chicken thigh ballotine
- 13.00 Blow torched mackerel with chorizo panzella
- 14.00 Sauerkraut and kombucha
- 15.00 White Chocolate and cream cheese mousse with Denman Shortbread.
To find out more about the UWHS see www.whitehorseshow.co.uk
Exclusive show offer: 3% off when you book a cookery course at Denman*
What’s more is that Denman are offering show attendees a very special and exclusive discount to receive 3% off selected *Ashley Keen/ Cookery School courses here at Denman, when booking online at www.denman.org.uk
Terms and conditions apply:
- Can only be used for online bookings at www.denman.org.uk
- Discount is 3% off booking, which will be automatically deducted from total when promotional code ASHK19 is entered in promotional code box whilst making booking.
- Cannot be used with any other discount offer including friends of Denman discount.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- Selected courses (*) referes to all cookery courses that are led by Ashley Keen or have been advertised as Ashley Keen previously (note some courses in 2020 will be run by the following replacement WI Cookery School chefs – Kelly Mauger, Alex Mackay & Paul Bellchambers).
- Can be used against any booking made between 24th August and 30th September 2019.
- Bookings made will be non-refundable and non-transferable.