Online Course : Needle Felt-Along with Sue - Sheep (Saturday)
Sign Up Now: £5.00
Sign Up Nowq: £5.00
Select Number of Participants: £5.00
Saturday, 01 May 2021 at 3:00PM
Ends: Saturday, 01 May 2021 at 5:00PM
Available spaces: 181
Tutor: Sue Pearl
Join Sue Pearl in this two hour course as she takes you through the creative process of needle-felting. Learn how to make a fabulous sheep!
You can either sit back and watch the demonstration and take notes or felt-along.
If you do intend to felt-along, please ensure you have all of the equipment listed below ready to go. (Please allow enough time for delivery of materials)
Zoom log in details and a material list and instruction sheet will be included at the bottom of your confirmation email after you have registered.
(If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your spam/junk email boxes or sign into your Denman account on our website www.denman.org.uk/your-account/ )
- Two felting needles, one triangular and one star profile
- Foam block
- Wire cutters
- A quantity of fiberfill
- Green plastic covered garden obtainable from DIY or garden centres)
- Uhu all-purpose glue
- Selection of Scandinavian wool fibres, dark and light
- A small amount of other fibres colours such as white and pink
- 6-8mm black glass beads for eyes
New dates coming soon